As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority.
The work we do is critical to millions of people and companies around the world, and we’re committed to being there when our customers and colleagues need us most.
Here’s how we’re responding:
• AT&T Remains Focused on Keeping You Healthy and Connected
• Keeping our Customers Connected
• AT&T Oﬀers Added Relief for Customers
• AT&T is planning on being here to help you stay connected throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recognize that staying in touch with your family, friends, school and work has never been more important.
Below are a few ways we’re helping consumers, small businesses, and enterprises across the country.
Consistent with FCC Chairman Pai’s “Keep Americans Connected Pledge” announced March 12, 2020 and concerns raised by members of Congress, which we share, AT&T is proud to support our customers by pledging that, for the next 60 days, we will:
• Not terminate the service of any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer because of their inability to pay their bill due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
• Waive any late payment fees that any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer may incur because of economic hardship related to the coronavirus pandemic.
• Keep our public Wi-Fi hotspots open for any American who needs them.
The coronavirus pandemic is causing many hardships. If you ﬁnd yourself in ﬁnancial trouble and unable to pay your bill, we’re here to help you. Please contact us at 800-288-2020 for AT&T broadband, residential wireless or small business services and 611 from your AT&T device for wireless.
To provide further relief and support, AT&T announced:
• Unlimited AT&T Home Internet – All AT&T consumer home internet wireline customers, as well as Fixed Wireless Internet, can use unlimited internet data. Additionally, we’ll continue to oﬀer internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through our Access from AT&T program.
• AT&T World Connect Advantage – Business customers currently on or who purchase an AT&T World Connect Advantage package receive 50% oﬀ the current rate in a monthly bill credit (max $7.50/mo.).*
• Helping You Work and Learn Remotely – Businesses, universities and schools can keep their teams and classrooms connected through conference calls and video conferencing with Cisco Webex Meetings with AT&T for 90-days, and seamlessly forward calls to both mobile and landline phones with AT&T IP Flexible Reach
• Distance Learning – AT&T is underwriting expenses for a “one-stop” resource center to support eLearning Days from the State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) available to all educators in schools to help them handle school closures and the increase in virtual learning due to COVID-19.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls due to COVID-19. To allow us to help as many customers as quickly as possible, we recommend reaching out through att.com or the myAT&T app for support, additional resources or to access our online store.
At this time, our stores are open for business unless there are unique local circumstances. All Premier AT&T locations are listed within this website to ﬁnd the store closest to you.