If you have a passion for customers and technology, you're in the right spot! A career with AT&T Premier means you'll take pride in making personal connections while delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. You will be the face of AT&T and sell the future of technology where customers live, work and play!
Your earning potential is UNLIMITED when exceeding Sales Goals. Our Competitive Base Pay and Lucrative Performance Pay Plan allows for unlimited earnings, trend range: $44,000-$55,000+
The time is now, New Year and New Career!
TOP SELLER - $26.20 per hour, $55,000+
TOP 15%-$23.20 per hour, $48,250.
TOP 25%-$21.46 per hour, $44,650.
*None of these figures include overtime compensation.
Part time & Full time Consideration:
Sales Consultant Job Description
Build creative solutions for customers with our portfolio of products including wireless, connected car, along with smart entertainment options including AT&T TV.
- Build creative solutions for customers with our portfolio of products including wireless, connected car along with smart entertainment options including DIRECTV AND DIRECTV NOW
- Deliver outstanding service striving to retain and gain customers
- Participate in outside sales events or promotions
- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customer
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Competitive hourly rate along with weekly/ monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives
- Major Health, Dental, Vision, other Insurance options all available (90 day vesting)
- 401 K offering w/employer contribution following vesting period
- ATT Branded Clothing
- Paid Time off for Personal, Sick & Vacation
- Work/Life Balance
- Team Environment
- Equipment Discounts & Employee Plan Discounts
- At least one-year retail experience in sales or customer service
- At least one-year experience handling cash transactions
- One of more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment
- Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
We currently do not have positions available for any locations.